- 1 Welcome to the DUNE Wiki!
- 2 Detectors, Physics, planning, general interest
- 3 ProtoDUNE Cold Electronics Testing
Welcome to the DUNE Wiki!
Questions or comments about this Wiki? Please write to Maxim and Brett (potekhin AT bnl.gov, bv AT bnl.gov). See the Help entry of the navigation bar on the left for more guidance about this wiki.
If you just joined DUNE, welcome aboard! Information for new members.
DUNE Institutions and people
- Main DUNE page
- Speakers' Committee
- Institution category (add your institution here)
- Collaboration Database
Select publications by and about DUNE are collected in the Publications topic.
Useful CERN Links:
- CERN Neutrino Platform
- CENF (CERN Neutrino Platform Work Pages)
- CERN Registration Procedure for new CENF members, which include CERN users (on site) and those who plan to access CERN computing facilities remotely
CERN Account Management
Once a membership is established, the account may be configured (e.g. one can create secondary and/or service accounts and apply for group membership at the CERN Account Management Page.
Detectors, Physics, planning, general interest
DUNE Far Detectors
Current and future prototypes
- 35t Liquid Argon Prototype (completed operations in 2016)
- CERN Prototypes (Single and Dual-Phase) (commissioning in 2017, data taking in 2018)
DUNE and its predecessor LBNE
- DUNE (formerly LBNE) in the news
- The Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment: Exploring Fundamental Symmetries of the Universe
- P5 report
- Document Database at FNAL (a.k.a. DocDB). Password is required.
- http://lbne2-docdb.fnal.gov:8080/cgi-bin/DocumentDatabase LBNE (archive DB)
- http://docs.dunescience.org:8080/cgi-bin/DocumentDatabase DUNE (current DB)
- "Redmine". An integrated project and content management system used at FNAL (LBNE pages).
- DocDB 7463: ICARUS-LBNE Meetings and Documents.
- Data Volume and Rates (under construction)
- INT Workshops (2010)
- Intensity Frontier Experiments (Collection of IF Links)
- SHIP (proposed beam dump experiment at CERN SPS)
- FIFE - Fabric for Frontier Experiments. A project at FNAL aiming to implement collaborative and shared solutions, mainly for the Intensity Frontier Experiments.
- A Short-Baseline Experiment Proposal
Please visit the DUNE Computing topic. Some direct links:
ProtoDUNE Cold Electronics Testing
08/09/2017 1. FE warm testing should continue with the A series ASICs on hothdaq2 2. ADC cold single socket testing should continue with the D series ASICs on hothdaqs 4 &5 3. Brian/Justin will be working on quad socket ADC development on hothdaq3 4. Matt B will be testing CE boxes on hothdaq1 5. Oscillator and flash testing complete for now (big thank you to Jim for flash testing the past two days and to Arbin/Brian for getting the flash setup operational so quickly)
If we run out of labeled A or D series ASICs, there are pens in the cabinet. Please self-certify as having good handwriting if you are going to label chips. I suggest doing no more than 50-100 at a time as handwriting deteriorates with fatigue.