If you have questions or comments about this wiki, please write to Maxim and Brett (potekhin AT bnl.gov, bv AT bnl.gov). See the Help entry of the navigation bar on the left for more guidance about this wiki.
This section gives quick links to active issues.
Information for new members
If you just joined DUNE, welcome aboard! Information for new members.
DUNE Institutions and people
Current and future prototypes
Physics, planning, general interest
- DUNE (formerly LBNE) in the news
- The Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment: Exploring Fundamental Symmetries of the Universe
- P5 report
- Official LBNE page at FNAL
- "LBNE at Work", a useful compendium of links
- LBNE Document Database at FNAL (a.k.a. DocDB). Password is required. There are many ways to query the system, and the most widely used is by the unique ID number assigned to the document by DocDB.
- "Redmine". An integrated project and content management system used at FNAL (LBNE pages).
- DocDB 7463: ICARUS-LBNE Meetings and Documents.
- Data Volume and Rates (under construction)
- INT Workshops (2010)
- Intensity Frontier Experiments (Collection of Links)
- SHIP (proposed beam dump at CERN SPS)
- FIFE - Fabric for Frontier Experiments. A project at FNAL aiming to implement collaborative and shared solutions, mainly for the Intensity Frontier Experiments.
- A Short-Baseline Experiment Proposal
Please visit the DUNE Computing topic. Some direct links:
- Preparations for the 35t prototype test in 2015
- LAr simulation and reconstruction SW for DUNE (dunetpc) ( lbnecode)
- "Full Scale Prototype Test" at CERN (2017)