What are these pages?
This is the new location for documentation created and used by LBNE members, mostly those located at BNL. As of October 2014, these pages are deployed with the following goals in mind:
- To evaluate Mediawiki as a promising Collaborative Tool.
- To provide an immediate solution for LBNE need to easy to use and powerful content management system.
- To create a "single point of entry" (or "portal") for the Software and Computing (and other) web documentation, which currently does not exist in a form that is acceptable. We do not intend or replace or supercede DocDB etc.
These are some useful links for getting started with this tool:
- Formatting text in Mediawiki (markup)
- MediaWiki FAQ
- Mediawiki User's Guide - information on using the wiki software.
Information for new members
If you just joined LBNE, welcome aboard! Information for new members.
Current and future prototypes
Physics, planning, general interest
- LBNE in the news
- The Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment: Exploring Fundamental Symmetries of the Universe
- P5 report
- Official LBNE page at FNAL
- LBNE Document Database at FNAL (a.k.a. DocDB). Password is required. There are many ways to query the system, and the most widely used is by the unique ID number assigned to the document by DocDB.
- "Redmine". An integrated project and content management system used at FNAL (LBNE pages).
- FIFE - Fabric for Frontier Experiments. A project at FNAL aiming to implement collaborative and shared solutions, mainly for the Intensity Frontier Experiments.
- Intensity Frontier Experiments
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
- BNL Physics Department
- Electronic Detector Group at BNL
- LBNE group at BNL: weekly/biweekly meeting
Please visit the LBNE Computing Web page. Some direct links: