- 1 Welcome to the DUNE@BNL Wiki!
- 2 Detectors, Physics, planning, general interest
- 3 ProtoDUNE Cold Electronics Testing
Welcome to the DUNE@BNL Wiki!
The official DUNE wiki is at https://wiki.dunescience.org/ (login required).
This wiki is intended to hold info relevant to BNL's involvement in DUNE.
DUNE Institutions and people
- Main DUNE page
- Speakers' Committee
- Institution category (add your institution here)
- Collaboration Database
Select publications by and about DUNE are collected in the Publications topic.
Useful CERN Links:
- CERN Neutrino Platform
- CENF (CERN Neutrino Platform Work Pages)
- CERN Registration Procedure for new CENF members, which include CERN users (on site) and those who plan to access CERN computing facilities remotely
CERN Account Management
Once a membership is established, the account may be configured (e.g. one can create secondary and/or service accounts and apply for group membership at the CERN Account Management Page.
Detectors, Physics, planning, general interest
DUNE Far Detectors
Current and future prototypes
- 35t Liquid Argon Prototype (completed operations in 2016)
- CERN Prototypes (Single and Dual-Phase) (commissioning in 2017, data taking in 2018)
DUNE and its predecessor LBNE
- DUNE (formerly LBNE) in the news
- The Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment: Exploring Fundamental Symmetries of the Universe
- P5 report
- Document Database at FNAL (a.k.a. DocDB). Password is required.
- http://lbne2-docdb.fnal.gov:8080/cgi-bin/DocumentDatabase LBNE (archive DB)
- http://docs.dunescience.org:8080/cgi-bin/DocumentDatabase DUNE (current DB)
- "Redmine". An integrated project and content management system used at FNAL (LBNE pages).
- DocDB 7463: ICARUS-LBNE Meetings and Documents.
- Data Volume and Rates (under construction)
- INT Workshops (2010)
- Intensity Frontier Experiments (Collection of IF Links)
- SHIP (proposed beam dump experiment at CERN SPS)
- FIFE - Fabric for Frontier Experiments. A project at FNAL aiming to implement collaborative and shared solutions, mainly for the Intensity Frontier Experiments.
- A Short-Baseline Experiment Proposal
ProtoDUNE Cold Electronics Testing
Materials kept on a separate page: protoDUNE CE test