If you have questions or comments, please write to Maxim and Brett (potekhin AT bnl.gov, bv AT bnl.gov). There are useful links and information in the Help entry of the navigation bar on the left.
Information for new members
If you just joined LBNE, welcome aboard! Information for new members.
Current and future prototypes
Physics, planning, general interest
- LBNE in the news
- The Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment: Exploring Fundamental Symmetries of the Universe
- P5 report
- Official LBNE page at FNAL
- "LBNE at Work", a useful compendium of links
- LBNE Document Database at FNAL (a.k.a. DocDB). Password is required. There are many ways to query the system, and the most widely used is by the unique ID number assigned to the document by DocDB.
- "Redmine". An integrated project and content management system used at FNAL (LBNE pages).
- FIFE - Fabric for Frontier Experiments. A project at FNAL aiming to implement collaborative and shared solutions, mainly for the Intensity Frontier Experiments.
- Intensity Frontier Experiments
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
- BNL Physics Department
- Electronic Detector Group at BNL
- LBNE group at BNL: weekly/biweekly meeting
Please visit the LBNE Computing Web page. Some direct links: