What are these pages?
This is the new location for documentation created and used by LBNE members. As of October 2014, these pages are deployed on a "field trial basis". They are created and maintained using Mediawiki, and if you think they look somewhat familiar, that may be because it's the principal framework used by www.wikipedia.org.
Reasons for which we decided to make a move to Mediawiki are documented on a separate page.
These are some useful links for getting started with Mediawiki:
- Formatting text in Mediawiki (markup)
- MediaWiki FAQ
- Mediawiki User's Guide - information on using the wiki software.
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
- BNL Physics Department
- Electronic Detector Group at BNL
- LBNE group at BNL: weekly/biweekly meeting
- The Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment: Exploring Fundamental Symmetries of the Universe
- P5 report
- Official LBNE page at FNAL
- LBNE Document Database at FNAL (a.k.a. DocDB). Password is required. There are many ways to query the system, and the most widely used is by the unique ID number assigned to the document by DocDB.
- "Redmine". An integrated project and content management system used at FNAL.
- FIFE - Fabric for Frontier Experiments. A project at FNAL aiming to implement collaborative and shared solutions, mainly for the Intensity Frontier Experiments.
Please visit the LBNE Computing Web page.