The transition of the "Old Collaborations" - (LBNE/LBNO) - to the a new international DUNE Collaboration is currently underway. For that reason, multiple web pages and links are now being updated, created and/or modified. Please pardon our dust as in this process some links may be temporarily broken and bit of information may be out of date.
If you have questions or comments about this wiki, please write to Maxim and Brett (potekhin AT bnl.gov, bv AT bnl.gov). See the Help entry of the navigation bar on the left for more guidance about this wiki.
Information for new members
If you just joined DUNE, welcome aboard! Information for new members.
Current and future prototypes
- 35t Liquid Argon Prototype
- CERN Prototype
- Prototype test at CERN:
Physics, planning, general interest
- DUNE (formerly LBNE) in the news
- The Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment: Exploring Fundamental Symmetries of the Universe
- P5 report
- Official LBNE page at FNAL
- "LBNE at Work", a useful compendium of links
- LBNE Document Database at FNAL (a.k.a. DocDB). Password is required. There are many ways to query the system, and the most widely used is by the unique ID number assigned to the document by DocDB.
- "Redmine". An integrated project and content management system used at FNAL (LBNE pages).
- DocDB 7463: ICARUS-LBNE Meetings and Documents.
- Data Volume and Rates (under construction)
- INT Workshops (2010)
- Intensity Frontier Experiments (Collection of Links)
- SHIP (proposed beam dump at CERN SPS)
- FIFE - Fabric for Frontier Experiments. A project at FNAL aiming to implement collaborative and shared solutions, mainly for the Intensity Frontier Experiments.
- A Short-Baseline Experiment Proposal
Please visit the Computing topic. Some direct links: