Difference between revisions of "P3s"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 22:40, 4 December 2016
States of Pilots and Jobs
- finished (completion of a job)
- stopped (timeout w/o getting a job)
- dispatched (sent to a pilot)
- Vertex and Edge tables: vertices are jobs and the edges are data
- Leaves of a DAG: can only be a job, not data (since all data are edges and not vertices). This also
has the benefit of not having final data unaccounted for - it must me either flushed or moved to permanent storage in most cases. The job/task responsible for it forms the leaf.